A Candidate seeking admission must
- The Candidate should be a Registered Nurse and Registered midwife or equivalent with any State Nursing Registration Council.
- The Minimum education requirements shall be the passing of : B.Sc Nursing / Post Basic B.Sc Nursing with minimum of 55% aggregate marks.
- The Candidate should have undergone in B.Sc. Nursing / Post Basic B.Sc. Nursing in an institution which is recognized by Indian Nursing Council.
- Minimum one year of work experience after Basic B.Sc Nursing.
- Minimum one year of work experience prior or after Post Basic B.Sc Nursing.
- Candidate shall be medically fit.
- 5% relaxation of marks for SC/ST candidates may be given.